Apeco roller conveyors are mainly used in various line sections where it is necessary to transport piece products. The roller tracks are generally straight or combined with a bend. The maximum load and spacing of the rollers can be selected freely as needed for the application.
The dimensions of the roller track and the degree of automation are tailored to the client’s needs.
The roller track can also be supplied in a motorised version together with the required automation solution.
Advantages of Apeco roller conveyors
- Designed and manufactured according to the client’s needs
- Available in motorised and non-motorised versions
- Available in various types of steel (stainless steel, carbon steel, etc.)
- Well suited for buffering
Well suited for the following industries:
- Food industry
- Light industry / other
- Manufacture of construction materials
Length: starting from 500 mm
Width: starting from 200 mm
Power: per the technical design
Maximum angle of inclination: 4°
Line speed: up to 1 m/s
Roller diameter: 50 mm (higher also possible)
Maximum load per metre: 100 kg
Base frame surface finish: galvanised or painted
- Motorised conveyance
- Side rails
- Stainless-steel rollers
- Stainless-steel construction